Come out and join The Diettrich Farm for a two or three day mini camp. These camps are filled with fun and exciting activities with horses. In small groups, children of all ages have a fun surrounding to learn and explore the beauty of riding and of the horse.
Upcoming Mini Camp Dates:
- November 23 - 24, 2018
- December 27 - 29, 2018
- Spring Break 2019
Mini Camp Pricing:
- 2 day camps: $140
- 3 day camps: $210
- Daily horse care and horseback riding
- Essentials of tacking, safe riding manners and technique
- Learn grooming, clipping, bathing, and first aid techniques
- Learn barn management techniques
- Horse games, horse crafts and horse projects
- Children develop self confidence and team building skills
- Fridays are horse play days and feature different games and obstacle courses. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Different guest speaker each week
All mini camps run for 3 hours per day unless otherwise noted. Campers will take riding lessons, learn how to care for the horse, and join in horse related projects. Each child will learn how to develop a relationship with the horse and improve their self confidence.
For more information to to book a mini camp please contact us.